Our protein biomarker discovery and development pipeline
Our unique antibody microarray platform reduces costs and attrition rates in protein biomarker identification and verification projects.
Thereby, we were able to establish a broad biomarker development pipeline for oncological indications as well as organ failure. Our protein biomarker signatures aim at a precise and detailed diagnosis for patient stratification in order to adapt the therapy exactly to the patient needs.
Our comprehensive protein profiling services
Next to our internal development activities, we offer our customers scientific high-content protein profiling services. The analyses are usually based on our fixed content array portfolio (scioCyto, scioCD
) or custom protein arrays (scioSpot
) are produced. The measurement of the abundance of more than 1,000 proteins
can extended by a parallel analysis of the phosphorylation status (scioPhospho
) or the ubiquitinylation status (scioUbi).
Typical applications of our customers are
- Biomarker discovery and verification studies
- Drug target discovery and verification
- Mode-of-Action Analysis
- Pre-clinical assessment of novel compounds
- Characterization and selection of cell culture or animal models
- Pathway profiling and pathway activity analysis
- Cytokine profiling
- Immune response profiling